RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF WAREHOUSE WORKERS IN CANADA
The Canadian economy is a well-developed, high technology market economy. It is the second largest GDP in the world, after the United States, and it is the tenth largest economy by nominal GDP. As with many developed countries, the Canadian economy is heavily dominated by the service sector that employs over three-quarters of Canadian citizens.
In Canada, throughout the employment process, all applicants have equal opportunity as the country forbade discrimination whatsoever in regards to nationality, race or colour. Only candidate who meets the requirement of the position would land the position
Reputable and growing companies in Canada are on the lookout for self-motivated and talented personnel to serve as Warehouse Worker. Application is hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who are fit and able to effectively work in the position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conveying or moving around of products within the warehouse
- Responsible for the effective packing of products
- Ensure the prompt cleaning and organization of the warehouse
- Responsible for the labeling and packing of materials
- Other designated obligations
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Strong and energetic
- Prior experience is required
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Able to work without supervision