RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF PLUMBER IN CANADA
The Canadian economy is a well-developed, high technology market economy. It is the second largest GDP in the world, after the United States, and it is the tenth largest economy by nominal GDP. As with many developed countries, the Canadian economy is heavily dominated by the service sector that employs over three-quarters of Canadian citizens.
In Canada, throughout the employment process, all applicants have equal opportunity as the country forbade discrimination whatsoever in regards to nationality, race or colour. Only candidate who meets the requirement of the position would land the position
Reputable and growing companies in Canada are on the lookout for self-motivated and talented personnel to serve as Plumber. Application is hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who are fit and able to effectively work in the position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow requirement in cutting and measuring of plumbing materials
- Comply with the building layout in the installation of plumbing systems
- Responsible for the professional installation and maintenance of plumbing system
- Comply strictly to safety guidelines and procedures
- Other designated obligations
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of meeting the physical demand of the position
- Prior experience is required