RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF OFFICE ASSISTANT IN CANADA
The Canadian economy is a well-developed, high technology market economy. It is the second largest GDP in the world, after the United States, and it is the tenth largest economy by nominal GDP. As with many developed countries, the Canadian economy is heavily dominated by the service sector that employs over three-quarters of Canadian citizens.
In Canada, throughout the employment process, all applicants have equal opportunity as the country forbade discrimination whatsoever in regards to nationality, race or colour. Only candidate who meets the requirement of the position would land the position
Reputable and growing companies in Canada are on the lookout for self-motivated and talented personnel to serve as Office Assistant. Application is hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who are fit and able to effectively work in the position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the professional welcoming of visitors to the establishment
- Responsible for the ordering and replenishing of office materials
- Effectively guiding and directing of all visitors in the establishment to the appropriate department
- Responsible for the effectively scheduling of appointments and meetings
- Other designated obligations
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Outstanding multi-tasking skills
- Customer service focused
- Excellent communication skills