RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE IN THE UAE
The United Arab Emirates economy is one of the fastest growing economies in the world today. The economic growth rate is expected to rise to more than six percent per annum over the next five years due to increasing exports and the growth of new businesses. The UAE has the second highest GDP in the Middle East with a gross domestic output of USD 4.7 trillion in 2020.
In the United Arab Emirates employment process, all applicants have equal opportunity as the country forbade discrimination whatsoever in regards to nationality, race or colour. Only candidate who meets the requirement of the position would land the position
Reputable and growing companies in the UAE are on the lookout for self-motivated and talented personnel to serve as Customer Service Representative. Application is hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who are fit and able to effectively work in the position.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the professional handling of customer queries and requests
- Courteously and effectively handle incoming calls and mails
- Professionally informing prospects and existing customers of available deals
- Other designated obligations
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Prior experience is required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding multi-tasking skills