MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR TRAVEL CONSULTANT IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
The United Kingdom has a well-developed industrial, commercial, and financial sector. It is also a leading international financial market and has a diverse social economy. It is currently the third largest global economy, with a GDP of more than $15 trillion, the second largest after the United States.
In the UK, throughout the employment process, all applicants have equal opportunity as the country forbade discrimination whatsoever in regards to nationality, race or colour. Only candidate who meets the requirement of the position would land the position
Reputable and growing companies in the UK are currently seeking to hire dynamic and trustworthy personnel to serve as Librarian. Application is hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who are fit and able to effectively work in the position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the organization of clients traveling
- Prompt interaction with clients to determine what they need
- Responsible for the selection of different packages for travelers
- Maintain an outstanding client interaction and customer service
- Other designated obligations
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Exceptional communication skills
- Impeccable attention to details
- Outstanding customer service
- Prior traveling experience is an asset