MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
The United Kingdom has a well-developed industrial, commercial, and financial sector. It is also a leading international financial market and has a diverse social economy. It is currently the third largest global economy, with a GDP of more than $15 trillion, the second largest after the United States.
In the UK, throughout the employment process, all applicants have equal opportunity as the country forbade discrimination whatsoever in regards to nationality, race or colour. Only candidate who meets the requirement of the position would land the position
Reputable and growing companies in the UK are currently seeking to hire dynamic and trustworthy personnel to serve as Human Resources Assistant. Application is hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who are fit and able to effectively work in the position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the prompt and regular updating of staff data
- Resolve and handle staff queries and concerns
- Comply strictly to organization policies and guidelines
- Assist the HR manager in effectively discharging of his duties
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor Degree in a related discipline
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Prior experience is required